WE SUPPORT WITH THE TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER - THE HOW, WHY & WHEN
Zenvision Pharma offers Technology Transfer (TT) to its clients in the pharmaceutical industry via the process of transferring the technology and knowledge to its clients about the manufacturing of their drugs. This process is often necessary when our clients want to bring a new drug to market and needs to scale up production to meet demand.
There are several steps involved in the technology transfer process and these may include:
TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER APPRAOCH
There are several factors to consider when Zenvision Pharma is setting up technology transfer for its clients. These may include:
- Identifying the appropriate technology and equipment needed for production: This involves evaluating the existing technology and equipment at Zenvision, as well as identifying any additional equipment or processes that may be needed for a specific drug(s).
- Establishing a detailed process flow diagram: A process flow diagram is a visual representation of the steps involved in researching and manufacturing a drug. It is important to have a clear and detailed process flow diagram in place to ensure that our client(s) understands the process and also enables us to consistently produce the drug to the required quality standards.
- Developing process control strategies and analytical methods: Process control strategies and analytical methods are used to ensure that the manufacturing process is consistent and that the drug meets the required quality standards. It is important to establish these strategies and methods prior to technology transfer to ensure that our is able to consistently produce the drug to the required quality standards.
- Training personnel: Personnel at the client’s end will be informed about the manufacturing process and any new equipment or technology that is being transferred. This may involve providing on-site training or sending personnel to the client’s site for training as required by the client.
- Providing documentation: Detailed documentation is a vital part of the technology transfer process. This includes process flow diagrams, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and training materials. Zenvision ensures that all relevant documentation is provided to the client to ensure that the manufacturing process is consistently followed.
- Validating the process: Validation is the process of demonstrating that the manufacturing process is capable of consistently producing a drug that meets the required quality standards. This involves conducting process qualification and process validation studies.
Overall, our technology transfer process is carefully planned and executed to ensure that our client(s) is able to consistently produce the drug to the required quality standards.